1. Entertrade Sp. o.o. sp.k. (The "Company") - owner of the websites kamoka.pl, katalog.kamoka.pl, orders.kamoka.pl, reklamacje.kamoka.pl, complaints.kamoka.pl, zhaloby.kamoka.pl,benefit.kamoka.pl, 7years.kamoka.pl (hereinafter the "Services" ) attaches particular importance to protecting the privacy of users of the Services and security of personal data processed.
2. Personal data of users of the Services included in the registration forms and personal data collected are automatically processed in accordance with the requirements of the Act of August 29, 1997. On personal data protection (Dz. U. of 2002., No. 101, item. 926, as amended. d.) and the Act of 18 July 2002. on electronic services (Dz. U. of 2002. No. 144, item. 1204). Users have the right to access for their personal data and the right to correct them. Data collected automatically can not be changed or deleted.
3. The personal data of users of the Services included in the registration forms will be processed by the Company solely for the purposes of the services provided on the Services and for the purposes indicated in the registration forms for specific services Services. Moreover, they can be processed, with the consent of the users of the Services, in legally justified purposes, including direct marketing of its own products and services of the Company and companies cooperating with it. The personal data administrator is the company.
4. The company does not provide and does not make a turn (does not sell, lend) personal data of users of the Services to other persons or institutions without the consent of the user. Processed by the company your personal information to the Services may be made available to authorized state authorities, at their request, for the purpose of their investigations or third parties on the basis of the decisions of the state bodies.
5. The company collects information obtained automatically on the IP addresses of visitors to Websites and using the services provided on the Services. The collected information is used administer the Services, periodic analysis stats, determine which pages are visited most often determine the level of functionality pages Services. Information on IP users can be transferred to authorized state authorities, at their request, for the purpose of their investigations or third parties on the basis of the decisions of the state bodies.
6. Policy applies the so-called. cookies, ie. files stored on your computer for the Services to preserve navigational parameters and user login status. Cookie mechanism is not intended to obtain any information about the users of the Services, and is used only for aggregate statistical data on user traffic Services. You can delete cookies, which will not cause any difficulties in using the Services.